Fox in Release 8.26
Fox’s evaluation app efficiently captures and evaluates indoor and outdoor training, simulations and other graded performance metrics for the analysis of individual and group-based training, and the issuance of professional certifications and qualifications. Since Fox users need a more responsive experience on their mobile devices, we’ve enhanced Fox in Release 8.26. Some of the online enhancements include:
- User can print evaluation forms from the web interface, for up to two users on the same form, even if the form has not been completed
- The online form now supports digital signatures
- To enable better visibility on small and medium-sized mobile devices, users can now use evaluation forms in Landscape orientation
In addition, a new Event Details window includes accessible event information for participants and managers.
The offline enhancements include:
- Users can now evaluate 4 trainees simultaneously in the Fox TMS app
- For evaluations occurring with poor lighting conditions, users can now choose Dark mode
For more information about how Fox enables greater efficiency in training operations, or specifically about Release 8.26, click here to Contact Us.